Tuition and Payment Information
The Sam Christensen Process is presented in 2 different formats: A consecutive 4-day Intensive held on a Friday through a Monday OR a 4-week evening class normally held on Wednesday evenings (with an occasional 4-week Monday session when we are able to schedule it).
Again, this process is about the definition of your brand and the vocabularies that will allow you to communicate your signature self to the professional world. First, developing a unified marketing language for use with photographers, web designees, stylists, etc. And, self-descriptive language to assist you engaging agents, casting people, producers and directors.
Having completed our initial branding workshop most students take advantage of our free, ongoing monthly follow-ups which support the successful application of all this work into your career as it develops over time.
The graduate follow-ups always feature the ongoing application of the branding work in all aspects of your career. In the monthly format we address marketing, packaging and career promotion. Sam always has a specific lecture topic he presents and some months there might even be a surprise guest speaker to accompany him. There is always a rich and thorough question and answer session. These follow-ups inspire your ability to adapt the benefits of the Process and ensure your successful use of the branding vocabularies in all professional situations.
The Cost of Class Includes
- The 4 day workshop or the 4-week version
- All of your class materials
- 2 One-on-One Class Consultations (during four day class span for the Intensive, outside of class time between meeting three and meeting four for the weekly)
- One Year of Graduate Follow Up Classes. (see Overview above)
- A deposit of $50.00 is required to reserve your place. This deposit is deducted from the total workshop cost and is transferable to another section should professional work or illness prevent your attendance.
- We accept check, cash/debit card or credit card (Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Discover) as methods of payment.
- STANDARD PLAN Amount equaling 1/3 of total fee by start of workshop, another 1/3 of tuition in one month, remaining 1/3 a month later.
- EXTENDED PLAN You may break your workshop fee down to $100 monthly payments with a deposit and an initial $100 payment at the beginning of the workshop. Payments made in this manner must be in the form of a monthly credit/debit card charge or in the form of post dated checks.
- There is a 5% discount for payment in full at the start of the workshop. **
Because of our longstanding relationships with Hollywood’s best teachers, coaches, managers and agencies we are always interested in knowing who referred you. Please remember to tell us who referred you as we offer a range of professional discounts. **
** Please also note that we can extend only one discount per individual class participant, but we’re happy to honor the larger when more than one discount option is possible .
For any questions not answered here, contact Sam Christensen Studios at: firstname.lastname@example.org.